Collectors are used to monitor and collect performance data from target components of Web Application Environments (WAEs) during Job runs to
help evaluate their performance.
For example, to create a new Windows collector:
- Select the File/New… menu option (or the New toolbar icon )
- Select the icon associated with the Windows collector type
- Enter a collector name (eg : Windows_local) in the Name field
- Click OK
- Right-click on the Collector folder in the Repository tree.
- Select the New Windows entry from the popup menu.
3. A new entry "Collector_1" is created. Enter a name for the collector in the opened edit box (eg: Windows_local.)
4. Double-click on the new collector entry
The newly created document is opened.
For example, you can specify your local Windows machine parameters.
The Windows Collector documentation describes the windows collector parameters. For example, you can specify your local Windows machine parameters.
Next Setup a windows collector