Double-click on the Server Overview item in the Agileload Test Center's monitoring/result tree, the following window is displayed:
Click on the bottom tabs to switch between statistics categories and display corresponding statistics:
Note : A "-" character or "N/A" replaces all statistics that cannot be retrieved for the moment, or because a particular component has not already been called for the moment. Please also note that if your OracleAS server has just been started or an application has just been installed, some objects will only appear during the monitoring.
When data lists with radio button are displayed (screen above), click on the radio buttons to display the corresponding series on the charts below.
Click on the column headers to sort the list according to the selected column.
Right-click on the list and select "Export..." in the popup menu to export the data to a .csv or .html file:
Left-click on a series legend to toggle series width:
- Check the icon in the toolbar to enable the multi-graph zoom option:
- Zoom one of the chart, the same zoom is applied automatically on all other charts.
The Average Function calculates the average of every group of Period points
Ratio of value compared to previous 'nth' value
The High Function plots high point of inputs
The Low Function plots low point of inputs
The Moving Average Function calculates the simple or weighted average of every group of Period points
Root Mean Sq
(RMS) Result = Sqrt( Sum( Square(Value) ) ) / NumValues )
The Std Deviation Function calculates the standard deviation of every group of Period points
Draws best trend line through points of input Series
- Click the icon near the one in the Server Overview toolbar and select on one of the eight functions (e.g. Trend)
- Click the icon near the icon again and select the option menu; specify a period in the opened dialog box (sample size (number of points) given to the function)
- Check the button () to apply the function on all the series.
The time interval option allows to divide graphs in several pages, each page presenting the time period specified in the time interval drop down list:
Click the near the icon in the Server Overview toolbar and select on one of the time interval (eg: 10 minutes):
Check the button () to apply the time interval to all charts.
Use the arrows () to navigate between pages.
first page previous page next page last page
Copyright © AgileLoad. All rights reserved.