The Global HTTP view () displays in a single window:
The HTTP/S request status statistics (HTTP status)
The HTTP Bytes statistics (input, output)
The audit log: information, warnings, errors, check failed messages and user traces.
This automatically opens when a job is started and the “Show Global HTTP view” option is set to true in the Settings dialog box (Options/Settings menu).
If the option is set to False, expand the tree and double-click on the Global HTTP view entry (). The following window will appear, which is updated every 10 seconds:
For each counter displayed in the four graphs, the list located at the bottom of the global HTTP view provides:
- The counter name.
- The minimum value.
- The maximum value.
- The average value.
- The last value.
Uncheck the checkbox located at the left of a counter name to remove its associated series from the graph.
The graph size can be maximized/minimized by double clicking on any of the four graphs, or by selecting the "Maximize/Minimize" contextual menu option.
To change the color of a series:
- Right-click on the series key
- Select a new color from the color grid
- The series color is now modified.
- Check the icon in the Global HTTP View toolbar to enable the multi-graph zoom option.
- Select a section of one of the 4 graphs.
- The same zoom is automatically applied to the 3 other graphs.
Applying a Graph Function
Eight functions can be applied to series on the Global HTTP View:
The Average Function calculates the average of every group of Period points
Ratio of value compared to previous 'nth' value
The High Function plots high point of inputs
The Low Function plots low point of inputs
The Moving Average Function calculates the simple or weighted average of every group of Period points
Root Mean Sq
(RMS) Result = Sqrt( Sum( Square(Value) ) ) / NumValues )
The Std Deviation Function calculates the standard deviation of every group of Period points
Draws best trend line through points of input series
- Click the icon near the icon in the Global HTTP view toolbar and select one of the eight functions (i.e. Trend).
- Click the icon near the icon again and select the options menu; specify a period in the opened dialog box (sample size or number of points given to the function).
- Check the button () to apply the function to the entire series.
Time Interval Display
The time interval option allows graphs to be divided into several pages, each page representing the time period specified in the time interval drop down list:
Check the Time Interval button to enable the time interval option () and click the left and right arrow buttons to navigate between pages.
first page previous page next page last page
Copyright © AgileLoad. All rights reserved.