The Global Timer /SLA view () displays
page and transaction timers in a single window with relative statistics and graphs ("Global Timer" tab)
SLA results ("SLA" tab)
Select the "Global Timer/SLA view" entry in the monitoring tab tree; the following window will appear:
The following information is listed at the top of the window for each page and transaction timer:
Average value in milliseconds.
Minimum value in milliseconds.
Maximum value in milliseconds.
Last value in milliseconds.
Task group name.
Double clicking on one of the two graphs, or selecting "Maximize/Minimize" from the contextual menu will maximize/minimize its size.
To display the "Timer Value" and "Timer Frequency" graphs for a timer, select the radio button located to the left of the timer name.
Timer Values: timer values evolution
Timer frequency: Number of pages loaded per second (for page timers) or Number of transactions executed per seconds (for transaction timers)
- Click the icon in the Global Timers View toolbar to enable the multi-graph zooming option.
- Select one section of the 2 graphs
- The same zoom is automatically applied to the other graph.
Applying Graph functions
Eight functions can be applied from the series tab in the Global Timers View:
The Average Function calculates the average of every group of Period points
Ratio of value compared to previous 'nth' value
The High Function plots input high points
The Low Function plots input low points
The Moving Average Function calculates the simple or weighted average of every group of Period points
Root Mean Sq
(RMS) Result = Sqrt( Sum( Square(Value) ) ) / NumValues )
The Std Deviation Function calculates the standard deviation of every group of Period points
Draws best trend line through input series points
- Click the icon near the icon in the Global Timer view toolbar and select on of the eight functions (i.e. Trend)
- Click the icon near the again and select the options menu; in the opened dialog box specify a period (sample size or number of points given to the function.)
- Check the button () to apply the function to both series.
Copyright © AgileLoad. All rights reserved.