When installing AgileLoad Report Designer, the installation program creates an MS Access database that contains default templates. The related ODBC data source is also automatically created during the installation.
Creating a New MS Access Database and its Related ODBC Data Source
To create a new MS Access database and its related ODBC data source:
1. Open the ODBC Data Source Administrator: Start > Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Data Sources (ODBC).
The ODBC Data Source Administrator window opens:
2. Click Add…
The Create New Data Source window opens:
3. Select the Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb) and click Finish.
The ODBC Microsoft Access Setup window opens:
4. Specify a Data Source Name.
5. Select the database by clicking Select…
The New Database window opens:
6. Select the MS Access database you want to use with your AgileLoad Report Designer templates and click OK.
The new MS Access database and its related ODBC source are created.
Copyright © AgileLoad. All rights reserved.