SNMP Collectors View
A collector is composed of two views:
The Counters view displays the list of performance counters contained in the collector. New counters can be inserted manually in the list or dragged and dropped from the SNMP Tree and Profile Tree. Existing counters can be duplicated, deleted or modified. The following actions (contextual menu) are available in the counters view:
- New (): Manually adds a new counter to the list.
- Duplicate (): Duplicates the selected counters.
- Delete (): Removes the selected counters from the list.
- Enable/Disable: Enables or disables the selected counters. The check box located to the left of the Name column can also be used to enable or disable a counter.
- Modify Host: Open a dialog box that is used to change the Host:Port parameter for the selected counters.
A counter name can be directly modified in the list by double-clicking in a cell of the Name column.
The Information view displays the attributes of the selected counter and lets you modify them.
Below are the counter attributes:
Name Counter name Host:Port IP address and Port number of the SNMP Agent. OID Counter identifier
.If the OID attribute is selected, a is displayed allowing the OID validity to be checked.
Description Counter description. Interval Time period (in seconds) to control the frequency of data collection. Delta false: records the raw data value.
true: records the Delta value. Delta value records the difference between the data collected at each interval.
Enable If false, the counter is ignored.
Copyright © AgileLoad. All rights reserved.